16 October 2013

WIP Wednesday

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

It's been a miserable day today, perfect for staying in and sewing, which I did with only a few interruptions.  At the end of the day, I had a bit of a tidy up and assembled this very satisfying pile of recently finished/almost finished projects.

It looked so good I just couldn't stop patting it!  There are two quilts, two bee blocks, a cushion cover and a mini quilt. 

Today I've been working on a Stitch Tease Bee block for Valerie


 Am I the only one who does this?
And then, pausing only to make some totally inedible soup, (too much ginger in the sweet potato and ginger soup)  I also made the back and attached the binding for this little cushion

Which means, I should be able to declare a couple of Q4 finishes very soon.   Just a bit of sitting by the fire sewing to do whilst watching the great British Bake Off - please don't tell me what happens!






9 comments:

  1. Love love love the cushion! I sew things like that all the time. Doh. I don't want to ruin it for you but i think they did some baking ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cushion too! Nothing like aq productive day to make you feel good. And yes, I make mistakes like that. It won't surprise you to hear that though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very efficient missus! Don't want to spoil the surprise, but someone was voted off... ;o)

    ReplyDelete

  4. Lovely geese. Like your new header too. (if that's what it's called )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice new look, and brilliant stack of work there! its all looking lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for getting things done!
    Mistakes? Never... ahem ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the tea pot.
    I hate it when something I cook doesn't turn out. :(
    And yes, my geese have looked like that too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. shame about the soup.. but well done on the rest of the days work... maybe your mind was tooo full of the sewing to concentrate xx

    ReplyDelete