22 November 2013

ATC Swap

Remember a couple of weeks ago, I sent off my Art Trading Card on the latest round of the Very Berry ATC swap.
Thankfully my partner liked it.  What we do tend to forget is that whilst we are busy making our card/bag/mug rug, someone is doing just the same thing for us.   I was so pleased to receive my little swap card the other day


It's beautifully sewn and the colours are so me.  Thanks so much Judith.
The next round will be during spring next year, so in the meantime, I think I'll perhaps make a couple more, just to get my creative juices going.







7 comments:

  1. Both cards are lovely Dianne - I do enjoy swaps although I do postcards. It is so exciting when they arrive in the post. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great swaps xxx
    They would make the cutest Christmas gift tags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great swapsies! Always good to plan ahead... and himself will be glad they're not cushions ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty art cards . Love your autumn themed one. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun swap. Pretty cards sent and received

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great swap. Still totally in love with yours. But how nice that you got such a fab one in return.

    ReplyDelete