02 January 2014

Claiming my Q4 2013 FAL's

I listed quite a few projects to finish last quarter, to try and clear out my sewing room a little bit.  I did manage to finish 4 out of the 8, which is good, but not what I'd hoped for.

The list went as follows

1. Happy Go Lucky  -  Tick


2. Vintage Dress Mini quilt - Tick




4. Orange/Blue Mini Quilt. - Fail
5. Love Beads - Fail
6. Stitch Tease Quilt -  progress has been made, but still a fail!
7. Euro Siblings Together - Fail, not even out of the drawer
8.  Mystery Quilt - later revealed as the Giant Chevron - Tick



A quick, to the point  post, and now I'm off to see what I've got for the first quarter FAL of 2014, which is being hosted this year by Katy.


5 comments:

  1. You still managed to finish a good number of things last quarter.

    The vintage dress quilt is on my list for this year - if I can find time to finish everything that seems to have follwed me over from 2013 !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like what you did do, and #6 must be nearly there by now lol

    The link up doesn't open til the 9th, so you have a week to go hunting ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am impressed as I only finished 1 project and that was due to a last minute decision to give as a Christmas gift and it only needed a binding. LOL Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did great, I look forward to seeing your next list too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 50% is darn good for all the other things you made too

    ReplyDelete