18 March 2014

March bees

I have whizzed through my two set of bee blocks this month.

Stitch Tease
Helen wanted us to make her a couple of economy blocks with a few extra rounds.  She asked for bright colours - my blocks are certainly bright - not to hectic I hope


I am very happy that I am delivering these by hand at the end of the week, as we are spending a long weekend in Marrakech, visiting Annabella.

Euro Siblings Together
We are fast getting to the end of a year of this bee, and it's been going really well.  This month Elisabeth asked for a "plus" block in pretty girly fabrics.  Very happy to oblige!

I've had this Pagoda Lily fabric for ages, and I think this has made a lovely block.

Right, off to do my czech homework now, before my lesson in an hour. Bad girl!

7 comments:

  1. Great bee blocks and seriously jealous about Marrakesh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marrakesh ...I love the way all you Northern Hemisphere people name drop countries like I talk about going to buy milk...thats one of the distinct disadvantages to my side of the world - we are so far from everything else !

    Love all your bee blocks. Im sure the recipients will be stoked with your colour choices !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having visions of Helen as a can-can dancer with that first block ;o) Rather jealous of the hollybags!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Helens quilt will be lovely. Have fun in morocco.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marrakech for the weekend? If only......
    All your bee blocks look great, have a fabulous time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katy…cancan dancer??? I'm not sure if that is a compliment. Right now, having tried to fit into some summer clothes to take with me, belly dancer would seem to be nearer the mark!
    I'm still not packed Di…but I WILL be in Geneva in the morning!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just popping to Marrakech for a long weekend! Oh the lifestyle! I could go to Melbourne for a long weekend, but it don't even get that far!

    ReplyDelete