02 May 2014

Fresh Sewing Day

Lily's Quilts


I haven't joined in with Lynne's Fresh Sewing Day for a couple of months, mainly becasue I had so little to show for my time in the sewing room.   But April has been a good month for me, helped by having the house to myself for 2 weeks - it's amazing what sewing you can get done when the husband is away! 3 of my FAL projects have been finished and blogged, with another couple almost ready to be revealed.

Here's a few finishes that I have blogged about.  If you're visiting for the first time,  and you have a spare few minutes,you can read about them  here, here, here and here.
  
 I've made bee blocks for the Stitch Tease bee and the Euro Siblings together bee.

And there's a few finishes that I've not blogged about, but will do a catch up later.

And then there's all those those projects still patiently awaiting my atttentions.  Diamond Falls, Tea Cups, Baby quilts, even that cursed ad infinitum. It's a busy time out in the garden right now, sewing seeds, planting plants, pulling weeds, so time on the sewing machine is limited.  But the days are longer and the weather is fantastic, so I'm not moaning!

Hop over to Lynnes blog to check out what everyone else has been up to.  Lynne suggests we visit at least four other blogs who have joined in with Fresh sewing day, so I'm off to make a start, before the rest of the world wakes up!




5 comments:

  1. Lovely things! I especially love the cushions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hexagon cushion is amazing, so much work. I am in awe of how much everyone gets through!
    http://patchworkfairy.com/diary-of-a-crafty-fairy/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurry Up and blog about that sail boat mini- it looks gorgeous and I want a better look.

    Holy Moly- you're breaking records with all your finishes Di!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice to see all your finishes in one post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great month for you! They look great all in one post together. Maybe you should send Gordon away more often? Or just regularly!

    ReplyDelete