14 October 2014

Quarter 4 FAL

Finish Along 2014
I'm undecided how to approach this final quarter of 2014.  Should I write everything down, in the hope that something will get done, or just select a few, expecting them all to be finished?  Undecided seems to be my middle name, so lets trawl through and see what comes up!

1.  Baby quilt for Filip
It's basted ready for quilting, and this is going to be a simple wavy navy line, so this will certainly get finished

2.  Baby quilt 2 - boy or girl?


This one just has to be basted, quilted and bound.  Yes, I'll finish this one!

3.  Little Quilts swap
This one has to be finished and off by the end of November, so this is definite

4.  I'm aiming to turn this pile of paper piecing into a cushion pretty soon

5 and 6
A friend has asked me to make 2 long seat pads.  I'm aiming to turn this pile of fabric into butterflies, and maybe I'll persuade her to have one quilt instead of two seat pads. (I don't think they will be a good thing, as they will slip about terribly on a leather sofa)

and I'm going to add a bit of knitting too.  

7.  I knit most of one sock when I was hospital visiting, and I've started the second, so I should be able to finish this without too much problem.

So that's it for now.  Must dash as I have a busy day ahead of me, and the dogs need walking!

7 comments:

  1. That looks like a very do-able list. The mini quilt is going to be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby quilts are great for spurring you on to a finish because they’re generally small projects . You can do those easily!

    The rest of your list looks very varied , but I love each and every one of those projects.You can absolutely get all of these to a finish. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The throw it all at the wall and see what sticks is always a good approach :oD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I consider the same questions when I'm goal setting. Do I put down everything I want to achieve, or just ones the I know I will achieve? I always go for the latter. Not so much a risk taker here! Good luck with getting these things finished. I think you will if you're home for long enough this autumn!

    ReplyDelete