29 October 2014

WIP Wednesday

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Things are still a little busy around Quiltova towers, but I am managing to set aside a little time here and there to make some progress on some of the old WIPs lying around.   Today I have mainly been cutting charm squares for the Rainbow charm swap organised by Cindy at Fluffy Sheep Quilting. I was allocated pink - here's my dark pink in action




and my light pink waiting to be cut up.  

Both are from the wee wander range by Sarah Jane for Michael Miller.

Then I'm trying to get my Japanese cushion finished in an effort to cheer Gordon up.
There are other things too - waiting for a new walking foot, which I finally got around to ordering after about 6 months, only to order the wrong one!!  Ah well, two steps forward, one back!

Linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced and all the other WIP Wednesday bloggers

4 comments:

  1. That hot pink fabric is rocking my socks.

    Doesn't Gordon think you have too many cushions already?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you've got a cushion or two with gordon already, prime time to convince him they're handy things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was allocated red, but surely light red is pink :S I've therefore chosen a red that has a lot of white bits in it to give the light effect.... You have some nice picks there I hope I'm in your group.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like I haven't recovered from our vacation and I'm not getting anything accomplished. It's nice to see you getting some projects going

    ReplyDelete