I've probably used that title already for this quilt, but hey ho.... I have a finish, that's the main thing.
Here's my first two blocks
The blocks rolled in although unfortunately, I didn't get blocks from all the group, and had to make up the numbers myself. I also made the teapots that go with the pattern.
It took me ages to piece it,
and then I decided that this quilt really needed hand quilting. It's the first major hand quilting project I've tackling, and it really didn't take me as long as I thought it would. I thoroughly enjoyed my winter nights sitting in front of the fire, quilting, although my wrists and thumbs aren't thanking me for it!
I took a few photos on Friday, during the eclipse, around the garden
Thanks to all the Sew Euro-bee-an ladies who contributed. This quilt is going to make me feel so bright and cheerful every time I use it.
Christine, Pippa, Elisabeth,flohstiche, Helen, Nicole, Celine, Annabella and Linda
This is also my first finish for this quarter's FAL