16 March 2015

Testing

Someone, mentioning no names, had a new camera for her birthday last week, and I've been out and about testing it.





Now I had better get the manual printed of and see how it works!!

Last weekend we a get together of the Valtice Patchworkers.  The instructor was asking what I thought we could make, so I suggested she teach them HST's.   She chose to  teach them and eight pointed star, but I forgot to take any photos.  Oh well, you'll have to make do with my effort!  I did something different, just to demonstrate that you can make lots of different things with HST's.


I made it from the scraps of September Blue that I had leftover from making a baby quilt a while back,  plus a few other bits and bobs I had. The backing and the binding is also left over from the same quilt. And for the first time ever, I'm linking it up with  Leanne and Nicky's Scraptastic Tuesday .


Scraptastic Tuesday

1 comment:

  1. What camera did you get? Is it one of those fancy wifi ones? I love mine. The pillow looks lovely. Tell G I said to enjoy it :-))

    ReplyDelete