20 April 2015

How does your garden grow?

Spring ATC sign up

The latest round of  Very Berry Handmade's ATC swap is Home Sweet Home.  As one of the most important things for me is my garden, I thought I'd make it the star of the show


This is also my first Q2 FAL finish.  Off to a good start!

2015 FAL at On the Windy Side


It's a beautiful time of year in the garden.  We've had a mixture of sun and cold winds over the last week, but everything is now bursting into life









Add caption

3 comments:

  1. third from last pic, the bank, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garden is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely finish, this little postcard is beautiful! I'm helping Adrianne with the FAL and I'm to also say that I am visiting as part of the FAL Cheerleading Team.

    ReplyDelete